I am fortunate to have received my Children’s Yoga Teacher training through Rainbow Yoga.
- Is so much more than postures ~ we tell stories, we play games, and we explore music through movement
- Has a wonderful balance between spontaneity and structure ~ children learn to listen to themselves and each other while we express ourselves creatively, co-creating classes
- Offers a wide range of movement that develops coordination, balance, and motor skills
- Helps build social skills through interaction with cooperative games, as well as partner and group poses
- Fosters self-awareness, self-respect as well as awareness of and respect for others by noticing how we feel reading the feelings of others during partner and group interactions